Care & Cleaning
Here you will find helpful information on the care and cleaning of our bamboo baby dishes:
Cleaning after use:
- For the ideal cleaning of the bamboo bowl, the bamboo plate and the bamboo spoon, please use warm water, a small amount of washing-up liquid and a soft washing-up sponge.
- Then dry the bowl/plate and spoon with a cotton or paper towel.
- Alternatively, you can let them air dry.
- Since our baby dishes are made of natural bamboo, they are unfortunately not suitable for the dishwasher.
- Remove the bowl/plate silicone suction cup and spoon silicone tip.
- Then apply virgin oil such as coconut oil, walnut oil or almond oil thinly on a paper towel.
- Rub the bowl/plate and spoon with the appropriate oil.
- Then let the bowl/plate and spoon dry until the oil is completely absorbed.
- Now put the silicone suction cup back on the bowl/plate and the silicone attachment on the spoon.
- Experience your bamboo bowls/bamboo plates again in a new shine !
Here is some general information about our products:
- High quality and natural bamboo
- Sustainable and environmentally friendly
- Safe thanks to BPA-free silicone
- Tested and certified
- The bamboo bowl must not be used in the microwave
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us at any time.
TEAM LITTLE FOX